Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Stupidity of Some Church Signs

I know there are lots of people who talk about church signs, and even places that post the stupidest of them and yet they don't go away.  Why?

There is a church near where I live and the sign says "Don't invest in a GPS, Jesus gives directions for free."  Really?  Do they actually think this is "cute"? Or that it will attract someone to start attending their church?

Today I am flying into Denver and then driving to a conference and I really want to call this church to ask them for Jesus to tell me where it is that I am going and how to get there.  Better yet, I'll invest in a GPS and ignore their sign.

The church already has enough image problems, we need to stop feeding into them with ridiculous things on our signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment